A great way to increase your income as a senior photographer is with mini sessions! Whether you’re a mini pro or just starting to offer them, having a completely branded & well thought out, educational campaign and commitment process is a great way to not only charge higher prices, but run efficient sessions as well.
Things to consider before offering mini sessions:
- Social Media Marketing: how will you tell your audience and potential clients about your minis? Consider a detailed campaign that showcases your mini dates, themes, product included, sign up process, etc.
- The Inquiry Process: when people ask about your mini sessions, how will you answer their questions? Will you email each one of them back with a custom answer? Or will you have a beautiful client guide that explains the mini session process and pre-answers any questions they may have?
- Client Prep: when someone chooses to invest in a mini session with you, how will you help them prepare for the session? They’ll need to know what to wear, where to meet you, your policies, and any products you offer after the session.
- Gallery Delivery: you’ll need to have a plan in place for delivering their images to them with your printing policies and any upsell campaigns you plan on offering them. Are you going to try and sell them an album afterwards? How about gift prints or a canvas? You’ll want to know all of this ahead of time and have a system in place.
- Mini Session Client Organization: plan on juggling a lot of mini session clients? You will need to have an organized system of keeping up with who has paid, what day and time they’re scheduled for, when they received their gallery, and more.
So now that you’ve just read all that… are you prepared and ready to start offering senior mini sessions? If the thought of getting all this in place overwhelms you, don’t worry… we’ve got your back!
We, at A-List Creatives, decided to create an entire Senior Mini Session system that implements all of the factors you need to have successful mini sessions! We even included every aspect of the mini session process, including ALL THE TEXT! This system is completely DONE FOR YOU! From social media marketing and client inquiry to session prep and client organization, all you have to do is add your portfolio images and start making that money!
Our Senior Mini Session Bundle includes EVERYTHING you need to market to your potential mini clients, respond to their inquiries with detailed education, help them get prepped so they know how to arrive in portrait perfection, and even upsell their initial selections with strategic upgrade & product options.
Showcasing clean design with ALL TEXT INCLUDED, the Senior Mini Session Bundle features social media marketing templates, a mini-session inquiry guide, a mini-session client prep guide, post mini-session gallery & product guide, and client tracker printables for these fast paced sessions. This mini session bundle is an extensive representation of the incredible offerings your studio has to give your clientele. This guide is sure to excite your clients about your mini session offerings while educating them on the experience every step of the way.
Tip: Use this bundle to have a more boutique presence with your mini session clients by educating them to the fullest extent and helping them prepare for an incredible experience! This will allow you to increase your value offered and even convert your mini clients into full session clients with ease!
SOCIAL MEDIA TEMPLATES
• Senior Minis: Coming Soon
• Sign Up to get Early Access
• Senior Mini Availability
• What is a Senior Mini (education)
• How Does a Senior Mini Work (education)
• Booking Now with Call to Action
• Only X Spots Left (urgency)
• Cap & Gown Minis explanation
• College T Minis explanation
• Looks to Bring (open ended)
• Prom Minis explanation
• Mini Session education & marketing carousel (square)
• Now booking (square)
• Only X Spots Left (square)
MINI SESSION INQUIRY MAGAZINE
• 12 pages (all text included)
• cover & photographer introduction
• detailed what is a mini session & timeline education
• mini session benefits & features education
• dates & pricing information
• product showcase & portfolio
• closing with call to action
MINI SESSION PREP GUIDE
• 14 pages (all text included)
• confirmation & what’s inside
• wardrobe education & wardrobe packing checklist
• face & hair education & styling tips for curly or straight styles
• go pro education & face/hair packing checklist
• arrival/late/communication policy
• location template for map of mini session directions
• during session tips & policies
• post session timeline, product, and option for discount code
MINI SESSION GALLERY DELIVERY GUIDE
• 3 pages (all text included)
• Your images are ready information
• Upgrade option text
• downloading / backup information
• social media posting policy information
• portrait products: product showcase & portfolio
MINI SESSION CLIENT TRACKERS
• client identification printable
• client tracker chart
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment