If you have hit your hourly ceiling in your business and just don’t know how to grow your income without cloning yourself, THIS POST IS FOR YOU!
I have been there… tired to no end and making the same income every month because I just didn’t have more hours in the day. I finally decided that I had to hire help but the thought scared me because all I thought about was the money coming out of my account… not the extra hours I could work to make more. If that’s you, keep reading.
Let’s follow Grace as she decided to hire help. I think we’ll all be shocked at what happens:
– Grace commits to 5 clients per month
– Grace makes $1,000 per client
– Grace averages 10 hours per client every month (50 hours per month)
– Grace makes $100 per hour on client specific work
NON-CLIENT SPECIFIC WORK
– Grace spends an additional 80 hours per month doing non-client specific work every month (marketing, content creation, e-mails, client prep, cleaning, laundry, cooking, driving, designing, calls, bookeeping, file organizng, product delivery, etc)
– Grace makes $0 during these 60 hours
– Grace hires help:
– $50 laundry service once a week ($200 per month) (clears 8 hours per month}
– $15 per hour assistant for 10 hours per week ($600 per month) (clears 40 hours per month) – $100 cleaning service every other week ($200 per month) (clears 16 hours per month)
– the help that Grace hires clears up an additional 16 hours per week (64 hours per month) – this means that she can take on an additional 6 clients per month
– which means an additional $6,000
– minus $1,000 per month spent on outsourcing
– Grace now make $10,000 per month instead of $5,000 per month
WOAH! Who is shocked?!?! When I started hiring out help I was also shocked to find my income explode even though I was spending money to clear up hours I could work! The trick of this is that when YOU make high end income, you can afford to hire help to clear up more hours for that high end income!
Have YOU hit this point? Is it time to hire help?